In the field of computer science, research into sustainability is becoming increasingly important. In particular, the future goal should focus increasingly on designing software in such a way that it can be used over the long term. In this context, we can speak of so-called Sustainable Usability and User Experience (Sustainable UUX). This approach follows the basic idea that the usability of an application should be optimized in such a way that the user notices the added value of the software and thus uses it for a long time. In addition to this aspect, it must also be ensured that within the context of the entire application, the user experience is always positive.
Call for Papers
This track especially addresses contributions in the following areas:
- Sustainable Education of UUX in the Context of Universities
- Requirements for Computer Science Education in the Context of Sustainable UUX
- Advantages of Software with Sustainable UUX
- Challenges in the Design of Sustainable UUX
- Practical Experiences in the Design of Sustainable UUX
- Sustainable UUX in Enterprise Software
- Sustainable UUX in Consumer Software
- Obsolescence in the Context of Sustainable UUX
- Sustainable UUX in the Context of Agility
- Influence of Aesthetics and Design in the Creation of Sustainable UUX
- Measuring the Success of Sustainable UUX
- Methods for the Design of Sustainable UUX
Prof. Dr. habil. Hans-Knud Arndt, Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
Hannes Feuersenger, M.Sc., Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
Patrick Liedtke, M.Sc., Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
Please contact the organizer in case you are not sure whether your working topic is of interest for this special track!
This track will give researchers a platform to present the actual results of their work and to discuss it with the participants of the conference.
Important rules for submissions and dates can be found here.